We’re in This Together
As a trusted member of your care team, TGCA is a resource for questions about cell therapy, gene therapy, and nucleotide drugs — including trials, past outcomes, and efficacy — while also assisting with the implementation and operationalization of these therapies.
Ways We Can Help
From considering whether to offer a particular treatment to establishing the proper post-treatment protocol, we are here to help you successfully manage molecular therapies at any stage.
Our goal is to help you successfully treat the appropriate patients in a cost-effective manner.
Our Services Include:
- Identify opportunities within the product development pipeline
- Assess infrastructure and operational needs for product administration and patient follow-up
- High-level broad definitions and molecular biology of cutting-edge therapeutic modalities
- Product-specific underlying molecular biology, including risks, contraindications, and side effects
- Comparison of therapeutic modalities, including standard of care vs novel therapies
- Innovations with the potential to transform healthcare
- Care team and patient-facing educational materials
- Sustainable molecular therapy strategy
- Successful health outcomes